Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sweet Nora

After a week with my family as we celebrated the life of my niece and mourned our loss, it is very difficult to return to the real world. How do you move on after such emotional excavation?
At times, the many tributes to this delightful young woman just ripped my heart to shreds and at other times made it swell with joy.
Still today, her death leaves me mixed with anger and relief. She suffered so and she needed relief but she had so much more to give us all. Such stupidity to take this child away. We are blessed to have had her as long as we did, but I wish I had been granted more time with her,time to see her share her talents and her grace, her joy of life. So, I will struggle again with death's choices.
Peace to you sweet Nora. I will miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment