Thursday, June 18, 2009

Tunnel books



















The last time I saw Nora I saw two tunnel books that she made. Those are pix of one of them. (Wish I could get the hang of this photo system. Hate to complain, but Journal Space was WAY better!) Anyway, that's a tunnel book and it's very amazing in person. So, Nora said, "You have to make one.". So I am and it's for Nora. That's what I worked on at the Cottage. (Well, that and sitting on the beach, painting, eating and drinking with my aunt and uncle and cousins.) I was nervous about this, but once I got started it went pretty smoothly. Hope it comes together at the end. Maybe I'll post a pix of it when it's done. Maybe I'll figure out this darn system by then too!

3 comments:

  1. That's a neat way to make a book. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope I can do as well as Nora did. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure it will be amazing! Nora would be very happy.

    ReplyDelete