Monday, January 18, 2010

Sometimes sadness is lifted a little when it is shared


Well, at least I hope so. I'm not looking for sympathy, I just need to write about this very sad and tragic event. A dear young man has been taken from us. David is his name. He is the young man in the light blue shirt. He was flying back from a business trip and his plane crashed in the Gulf of Mexico. He was the pilot and had 2 friends with him. There were no emergency transmissions. Smoke was seen coming from his plane, then flames and within seconds it spiralled into the Gulf and burst apart. I pray that it happened so fast that he didn't have enough time for panic or pain, that all of them were spared this. David has three children who will miss him terribly. He also has many, many friends. He was such a well liked young man. He was married to my daughter for a short time. Sadly, it didn't work out. Our family liked him very much. We will miss him terribly.
This didn't work. I am still very, very sad. Tears are blurring the keys.

2 comments:

  1. MJ, I am very sorry. It is my wish that the memories of all the good things he did will ease the sadness a little.

    ReplyDelete