Thursday, March 19, 2009

Published!

How exciting! My sister-in-law is a dietician who wrote a cook book called "Well Fed, birth to three" just sent me my copy. It's really more of a guide book/cook book with recipes as well as advice on encouraging healthy eating habits, ways to entice picky eaters,tips on food shopping, food safety and more. It's really a very neat book. What's the exciting part?
I illustrated it! It will be available through Amazon in the summer, but it can be found on www.lulu.com search for Well Fed.
WOOOO-HOOOO!

5 comments:

  1. The help with picky eaters would be most welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I waas only able to preview a couple of your drawings, but being published is still way cool, MJ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Burst: She has some good ideas in the book. I think you can get it at www.lulu.com but if not it will be on Amazon.com in the summer. I'm sure I'll post it's launch 'cause I love to toot my own horn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I havve it here! Maybe you all can come for dinner Sunday. I'm not working. Perhaps another St.Pats dinner?

    ReplyDelete