Saturday, April 25, 2009

So now I must try to accept this insanity.
Accept the fact that, once again, a soul with such value will be taken from the earth that needs her.
It is insanity, absurdity, stupidity.
There is no logic here.
There is no reason, no purpose, no silver lining in this damned cloud.
So here is my anger and my despair.
May it lay here and not invade those I love. They have more than they can bare.
I pray that life will still show them flowers and sunshine and warm breezes.
I will not add to their sorrow and pain.
I will only hold them to my heart and promise to always be there.
But I will not accept this insanity.
Ever.

2 comments:

  1. Death is pain only to those that live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you Burst.
    I will try to get off this rant and move on.

    ReplyDelete