Thursday, November 26, 2009

Just don't get this











What I mean is, I don't get this blog spot publishing nonsense. I keep trying to layout my blogs so that they make sense with any photos that I have and it's never what I expect. I choose a layout but I don't think we are speakinfg the same language!




So the previous or latest post was supposed to have text running along the left with pix on the right. Didn't happen. I'm giving up on making it look good. I'm just putting it on the screen...




Here's some of my new work...somewhere on this page I hope!




I did four new "ballerina" paintings for the Box and 2 new encaustics. One was for Womanmade Gallery in Chicago and the other is in the Box. The Box one has the red circles. I'm not crazy about the ballerinas, but I really like the encaustics. The one for Womanmade Gallery is a piece of bark attached to a large piece of rusted metal. I may have posted this one before, but if so, it's quite different now. Also had some fun doing pastel on vellum. They are the little tiny ones in mats.

No comments:

Post a Comment