Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Nothing much




These are the new girls.
They're OK, but not my favorites.
Pretty stiff.
I really need to work harder and I need to get back to doing less structured folks.
I need to get into the studio more often.
I need to stop procratinating!

These girls are now hanging in a show with some very edgy art. I use that term loosely. Hate to be a snob, but to me a black bra that has been coated in a stiffening solution and then embellished with 2 eyeballs for nipples does not qualify as art. I know, and believe, that we all have the right to present our artistic views, but let's try to be a little more adult. This artist is well over 50 and should have a more mature vision. And if this is really his artistic vision, then he should be creating the bra and eyeballs himself, not just buying them and glueing them together.







1 comment:

  1. I admit to liking better the expression on the girl in the previous post, but these don't seem stiff to me.

    Mature vision is all I have, most of the time ;-)

    ReplyDelete