Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New one causing frustration!


It's not this piece that is frustrating me. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. It's the frigging technology! I am trying to send this to an encaustic group that I belong to and I can't get it to be 300dpi and 7" on the longest side! This is what I need so that it , or another piece of mine (which I haven't even tried to send yet) can be put on the website of an encaustic group that I belong to. I have had pieces in 2 of their shows (sold one!) and would like to continue the relationship but if I can't get this to work they may shoot me! I don't have Photoshop, and I can't afford to buy it either so don't even think about suggesting that! I have sent it to someone who has Photoshop and she has made it 300dpi and all, but it didn't translate or something.
So right about now I am ready to shoot all computers!

No comments:

Post a Comment