Saturday, January 10, 2009

Here we go...

Well, let's see how this fits. I am missing my journal on Journal Space so I'll give this a shot. The wonderful thing about JS was the community that formed. I have to admit ,though, that occasionally I didn't write all that was on my mind because I knew others would be reading it. Here I don't expect so many viewers...just those I tell about it. So I guess that means you! Often, I will write things that I would not voice, simply because I hate to upset people or cause confrontation. Also if I feel strongly about something, I usually don't want to argue or discuss it, I just want to say it!! So feel free to comment, but understand that I may not reply...and then again I may bite your head off! I will also periodically post my paintings and drawings and poems. No need to comment...unless it is a positive comment. I always love that pat on the back.



My first official post then is :

I really hate this snow!!! It is so difficult for my husband to get around in and it really hurts my bones. OK, OK, it is a beautiful snowfall, and the silence is awesome. Just being outside at night when the snow is new is almost a spiritual experience. It's as if you are the only one on earth and there is total peace surrounding you. If only it could be a lot warmer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment