Thursday, January 29, 2009

What can you say?

So "Helmet Hair" is out. We have a new governor here, but I'm not sure the old one is really going to leave. Listening to him today was actually a little sad. He just doesn't get it. Or maybe he does! Maybe he's using this insanity trick to save his neck. Who knows! Who cares! He's done and hopefully our new Gov will be better. What am I saying? Of course he'll be beter, but will he be any good?! Actually, I have a good feeling about Gov Quinn. He graduated from Fenwick High School, the same school my husband and sons graduated from. Not that that means much. I just know how the Jesuits taught them and I think Gov Q soaked up some of the "good stuff" from them. He started the Citizens Utility Board, so he has at least one point!
Time will tell.
My fingers are crossed.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, MJ! I am adding you to me blog list. I was catching up on what you've written so far. I hope you will stop by my blog whenever you can. I'm glad you found me.
    Take care.
    Doug

    ReplyDelete