Wednesday, September 16, 2009

7 things

OK Doug...it's only 7 things so I think I can come up with them!

No other people required to make these 7 things pleasant:

1. Painting,(whether acrylic or encaustic), and/or drawing (from life or imagination) ( I know I could have made this into 2 things but I felt like that would be cheating)
2. Reading a good book with a good cup of coffee early in the morning
3. Trying to write poetry...and it is always best done alone to avoid the laughter.
4. Watching the sunset over Fish Lake
5. Shopping...for anything.
6. Going to the Art Institute
7. Listening to music either on pandora.com or my Ipod

...and 8. reading my few favorite blogs.

2 comments:

  1. We have a few things in common, MJ. No fish Lake and I can't paint, but we have substitutes fot the Institute, I think :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and rearanging the apartment/house as well as the furniture/architecture mags.

    ReplyDelete