Thursday, September 24, 2009

Nothing much







Just a quick post with my latest encaustic. It's called "The Other Side". The door opens and there it it is. The photos aren't very clear though. Gotta work on that. I haven't done much lately. I'm trying to get in the studio more though. Yesterday I finished a rather nice acrylic, but I don't have a pix of it yet. My hope is that I will get a good shot of it tomorrow and will be able to post it the next day. Won't be tomorrow because I will be working until at least 10 pm. It's the night before the Arts Fest and several of the merchants on the block, including us, will be hosting artits' receptions and will be open late. I'll have a few of my pieces in the store along with a fabric artist. So here's the new encaustic, then off to bed for me!



3 comments:

  1. You are always thinking, MJ. I like that piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thanks guys! This is just a little guy about 5"x5" so it's nice to get such positive feedback.

    ReplyDelete